A collaborative Trauma Workshop for the emergency registrars and nurses to improve the trauma management skills and, deliver better care to the trauma patients consistently.
The following aspects of emergency management of trauma patients will be covered in the workshop-
- Introduction and Trauma surveys
- Bedside investigations, relevant trauma radiology, and blood transfusion
- Team-based approach towards major trauma management- simulations
To involve relevant in-patient teams, i.e., General Surgery, Anaesthetics, and Intensive care, for ongoing training and provide a more coordinated response during major trauma calls.
Clinical school 1st floor
16th March 2022
- Introduction to trauma management
- Assessment of trauma patients
- Common trauma procedures and equipment